New Centmin Mod Community forum
Centmin Mod project has grown with a lot of users in the past 12 months. As such, the Centmin Mod’s Google+ Community has moved to a dedicated community forum at http://community.centminmod.com. Centmin Mod users have been asking for an alternative to Google+ Community based discussions and it’s now available.
For visitors of this site, you’d probably be more interested in Centmin Mod Nginx usage with particular forum software, so check out the Forum Usage forums.
As always, I have addiction for speed so love to focus on tuning servers for optimal speed and making pages load fast. You can see my journey here. The forums are hosted on a 4GB Linode SSD VPS server.
The current forum server setup is as follows:
- 4 Core Intel Xeon E5-2680v2 2.80Ghz Linode SSD VPS
- 4GB Memory
- 96GB SSD Disk space (70GB allocated, rest for snapshot backup restore space)
- Region: Freemont, California
- Centmin Mod .07 released LEMP web stack
- Nginx 1.7.1 with ngx_pagespeed 188.8.131.52 beta enabled
- PHP 5.5.13 PHP-FPM with Zend OpCache 7.0.4-dev
- MariaDB MySQL 5.5.37 with InnoDB default
- Memcached 1.4.20 server with Memcache 3.0.8/Memcached 2.2.0 + Libmemcached 1.18 (igbinary supported)
- CSF Firewall
- Added: Elasticsearch 1.2.0
Looking good page speed wise.