Centminmod.com Nginx Auto Installer FAQ updated
The Centminmod.com FAQ has been updated.
Centmin Mod FAQ
- How to install Centmin Mod ?
- How to setup Nginx domain name Vhost and NSD DNS ?
- I want to log the entire Centmin Mod install process ?
- How long does it take to install Centmin Mod ?
- What CentOS versions has Centmin Mod been tested on ?
- Centmin and Centmin Mod are commonly installed on VPS servers. What virtualization platforms have they been tested & installed on ?
- Will there be a Debian or FreeBSD version with full menu support ?
- Why did you choose for MariaDB 5.2.x MySQL to be the default installed MySQL server as opposed to official MySQL.com Community release 5.0.x/5.1.x/5.5.x or Percona 5.1/5.5.x versions ?
- How much memory is used for Centmin Mod installation ?
- What are Centmin Mod command shortcuts ?
- I need a certain Nginx rewrite rule for the equivalent Apache mod_rewrite/htaccess rules ?
- Why does Centmin Mod compile some software via source and not YUM repo or RPM binaries ? Wouldn’t it be faster to install via YUM repo or RPMs ?
- Where are the log files located ?
- Troubleshooting common errors